Excellent and robust coating geotextile for construction
You must have become familiar with a lot of construction coatings, each of which has different advantages and applications. Geotextile polymer coatings are one of the excellent examples of construction coatings. These coatings are used as protectors to consolidate soil for construction activities.
Geotextile coatings can be purchased in several samples, including two types of mansuj and non-mansuj. Each of these geo-coating samples has different applications and has its own advantages. But before we explain the examples of geo-plates, let's know what this coating is.
What are geotextile polymer plates?
Basically, these plates, which are produced using polyester, nylon and polypropylene fibers, have two woven and woven samples. The characteristic that we can express for these plates is high resistance to soil destructive factors and has high tensile properties.
In principle, civil engineers purchase geotextile coatings to use them in the areas of soil filtration, conservation and separation, and drainage filtration. Many countries welcome these pages and use them in civil engineering.
Because geotextile plates have high resistance, have little weight, are installed easily and quickly, and most importantly, they cost little and do not harm nature. Therefore, in all countries of the world, these pages are used in the civil industry.
Advantages of Geotextile Plates
These coatings have originally gained popularity because they have immense benefits. During installation and use of geo plates, we do not need to have high skill. Because these pages are installed in a short and comfortable time. On the other hand, due to its high durability against natural factors, they can be used in civil and construction.
Geotextile coating plates have high power in keeping soil particles in place and on the other hand, these plates have significant electrical resistance. These plates are produced using different methods and materials.
Therefore, if you need to use any kind of geotextile plates, you need to check the physical conditions, mechanical conditions and durability you need, then select one of the samples of geo sheets. Each of the woven and un woven fibers that are produced are used for several projects.
These geotextile plates can be used to build railways, tunnels, artificial lakes, geomembrane protection, etc. used. So the high use of these pages is another reason for their popularity.
Production and sale method of geotextile plates
These pages are produced and sold in two general categories. When polymer fibers are wefted in two form of warp and weft and in knitting machines, they are known as geo-woven polymers. But if the fibers are woven irregularly and randomly, they are also lying geo-woven.
Non-woven geotextile plates are originally connected using mechanical, chemical or thermal connections. But they don't know the taropad state of the tissue at all. This is why these plates were irregular, their production types are different in terms of thickness, size of amenths, diameter of fibers, uniformity and weight.
Multiple performance of geotextile coating plates
These plates may play several roles in a structure. Or be used with only one role. For example, geo plates can be used as an insulating layer, or these plates can be used as water exfoliants from the structure.
Of course, keep in mind that before using geotextile plates in different regions, its thickness, resistance, hydraulic or dynamic properties, the amount of damage during installation and … Also consider.
It is better to say that the most use of geotextile plates is non-woven. This type of plates have more variety of applications and for road infrastructure, retaining wall, pipeline, tunnel, water and sewage, dock and dam construction, asphalt coating, rail bed, building drainage and filtering, etc. Used to be.
Using these pages often costs less than other methods. In addition, since geotextile can be installed at speed, the time of completion of the project will be faster. Traditional methods of building coating always had a high volume of work.
However, using geotextile plates, the workload and project implementation have been significantly reduced.
What is the application of geotextile plates?
- Protection: These plates are commonly used in civil engineering to protect geomembrane. For this operation, geotextile should be used under geomembrane sheets and on soil substrate. Especially for areas that are mountainous or have high depths of water.
- Reinforcement: Platforms with low bearing capacity are very suitable for using geo plates. Because it increases resistance in these substrates. Substrates such as inflatable sand, sludge soil, etc. .
- Filtration: The use of geotextile plates leads to the fine grains of the upper hand unable to pass through the water into the drainage holes. This advantage has led to the use of conventional filters in drainage instead of conventional filters.
- Separation: These layers have high permeability and are able to separate two different types of soil texture. This makes both types of materials remain and used in their high accuracy and efficiency.
- Drainage: In the end, we should say that the use of geotextile plates can be suitable for landfills, behind retaining walls, landfill sites, use under road embankments and tunnels.