Roof Garden design at a glance
Roof Garden design is one of the most important things that Arian Khak Iranian Company does with special skill.
High performance buildings, green and sustainable design practices and roof garden design
Technologies are increasingly affecting architectural work around the world. They are even starting to influence standards in the construction industry. With increasing interest and demand from the public and private sectors, multidisciplinary professionals – from architects to environmental managers, from engineers to landscape architects and after – are redefining the way we design and explore our environmental impacts on the ground with a comprehensive and integrated approach. The special design of Roof Garden can help the beauty of the building and the city.
Green building, green architecture, roof garden design
Although the green building and rooftop is a hot and word theme today – sometimes embraced with intimacy, sometimes with political accusations, sometimes even mocked. But perhaps this design trait is simply accepted as a common sense approach and is a sign of respect for our natural and built environments.
But what constitutes the green building and what does it mean to last within the framework of the building's design? In the United States, the Federal Environmental Executive Office described green building as performance (1) enhancing the efficiency by which buildings and their sites use energy, water and materials, and (2) reducing the effects of buildings on human health that are very effective and the environment, through better design, roof garden design, construction, operation, maintenance and elimination – the full life cycle of the building. The simplest definition of sustainability is design that meets the needs of the current generation without being compromised. The ability of future generations of renowned green architect William McDonau to imagine building structures that not only do not harm the environment but also help ecosystems and may even help improve chaotic landscapes.
The use of green roofs and roof garden design in commercial buildings can help to maximize the friendly environment of the built environment.
Using green solutions due to global concerns and roof garden design
Several issues of global environmental concern have led to roof garden design. Factors such as global warming, air and water pollution, population growth and habitat loss and biodiversity have played a role in the call to improve environmental design.
In a 2001 special report on global warming, Time magazine noted: "The global average is expected to increase between 2.5 and 4.5 degrees Fahrenheit over the next 100 years. The U.N. meteorological agency recently stated that the average earth temperature in 2001 was the second recorded since world records began 140 years ago. The Kyoto Protocol, which aims to slow global warming by reducing human impacts, came into action in February 2005. The protocol commits 35 industrialized nations – the United States among them – to reduce emissions of six greenhouse gases (mainly carbon dioxide). From 1990 to 2012, it dropped to less than 5 percent.
Some other indicators of environmental stress and roof garden design include:
- The U.S. Census Bureau reports that it was global in mid-2002. The population has reached 6.2 billion. The United States alone will accommodate 420 million people by 2050, or 140 million more than in 2000
- Now people have natural resources 20% faster than nature can renew them
- The use of fossil fuels increased by almost 700% between 1961 and 2001
- Land populations, freshwater and marine species declined by an average of 40% between 1970 and 2000.
- Undisclosed coverage has become a modern-day land use effect. The paving of free lands and our speculative development patterns resemble the urban equivalent of cutting and burning techniques that are still prevalent in forestry and agriculture.
- As a result of land use practices, we have developed an over-stress sewage system and storm emergency management problems
In an era when formulating clean and renewable energy strategies and addressing the increasing rate of energy consumption, it is very important for our economic and environmental future, it is clear that we need to fully explore environmental options that also have an economic concept so that we can truly create a sustainable world.
But as a layer of a green building strategy, green roofing can play an important role. They can:
Advantages of Roof Garden Design
- Reducing ambient air temperature, energy consumption and utilities costs
- Help clean up the weather with roof garden design
- Using local and recycled materials with roof garden design
- Extending the life of the roof garden by designing the roof garden in the right and specific way
- Aesthetics and Design of Roof Garden
- Creating green spaces for humans and wildlife and mental peace
The meaning and meaning of Roof Garden design
What exactly is a green coating? Green covers are simply built-in roof coverings on top and across a roof deck. They are sometimes called ecotourism, heavenly gardens, even mountaineering gardens. As living ceilings, they are on average at odds with volatile, warm and barren roofs. The greatest potential of greenhouses is in their coverage capacity. Impenetrable roof surfaces with life, breathing, permeable plant material. Green roofs have healthy, sustainable and regenerative roofing landscapes that can protect our environment by reducing the impact of development in our communities. They are a sustainable design element in today's ecological designer. Designing roof garden can help improve people's lives.